Hi! We're Sky Photography
A Husband and Wife team of two Wedding Photographers
We’re a duo of wedding photographers based in Northamptonshire. It’s fantastic because it means we can be in two places at once, ensuring all your special moments are captured. Imagine having photos of both the bride’s and groom’s preparations—even if that includes a quick pit-stop at the local pub for the groom!
When you revisit your photos, you’ll get to see how both your experiences merged beautifully, telling a single heartwarming story. There are heaps of benefits to having two of us:
- More Coverage: Not only can we capture both of your stories at the same time. We can catch more of those fleeting moments, detailing your story even more.
- Diverse Angles: Think about the speeches and reactions of your guests. One captures the speech, the other catches the tears and laughter of loved ones.
- All About Details: With both of us around, we won’t miss those intricate details you’ve painstakingly planned.
- Unique Perspectives: We each have our own style, and together, we bring a richness to your photo collection.
- A Bounty of Photos: Typically, you’ll receive 600+ images!
Curious about why two photographers might be better than one? Check out our piece on “Why Should I Book 2 Wedding Photographers.” Happy planning! 📸💍
We are centrally based in Northampton and regularly shoot weddings throughout Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes, Warwickshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire, Leicestershire, Buckinghamshire, Rutland, Cambridgeshire, Throughout the Cotswolds, but we are happy to travel further afield too, get in touch 😉
Wedding Photographers Northamptonshire
Winter Wedding Specialists
When the sun goes down, or the weather is terrible, or the light fades, or the venue’s lights are not kind, you need a photographer who can do more than cross their fingers. You need a photographer who can add light creatively.
We are confident and experienced; we excel in all weather, lighting situations, and seasons. At EVERY wedding, we bring subtle lighting equipment, not just in case, but also to create!